Cashmere skin

Thursday 6 November 2014



It's taken me far too long to catch up with the sonic cleansing hype, but finally I'm with it and after a month of trying out the Clarisonic Aria it's time to share the experience.

By no means a new phenomenon, sonic facial cleansing brushes have been on the beauty scene for a few years now with the Clarisonic Mia, Mia 2 and Plus a 'can't live without' item for many beauty lovers, and more recently Clinic have launched their own version. But it's the newest Clarisonic model I was interested in trying. The Aria boasts a few extra features which are in my opinion worth the slightly more expensive price tag.

The 'T-Timer' is a really useful feature that lets you know when to move on to another part of your face. So, 20 secs on chin and nose, 20 secs on forehead and 10 secs on each cheek. I would definitely be at risk of over doing it if it weren't for the timer! Having said that, there are times when a deeper cleanse is in order which is why the timer can be adjusted to longer periods. There are also three speeds so again, if you wanted a more vigorous clean you can up the ante.

The Aria is no hassle when it comes to travelling. It's not bulky or heavy and can be charged via a USB port. The brush head comes with a plastic cover that clips over the bristles- I kept hold of it and use to protect it while it's packed away. 

It has a drying station which is great for storing it between uses, and a nifty magnetic charger attachment that slips in through the drying station for use when you're not on the move. 

It achieves a much deeper clean than regular cleansing as it removes six times more dirt and makeup leaving skin in a much better place to absorb products afterwards. I was struck by how soft my skin felt after even the first use. 

I've been using it morning and evening for a month now and my skin feels really clean and soft, and just knowing that every bit of grime is off is peace of mind. Having not tried other models I don't know how it compares, but I can say that the Aria is a pleasure to use and definitely worth the investment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger