WINTER SHADES

Thursday 8 January 2015









I meant to post this outfit ages ago! Bit cold now for no socks and just a t-shirt under the coat but hey, spring will be upon as in no time and I'll be decked out in similar attire. In the past I'd pack away my sunglasses through the colder months but you can't beat a crisp clear winters day, and squinting all the way through kind of takes the shine off don't you think? So my faithful Zanzan's are an all year round accessory for sure.

Sunglasses: ZANZAN 'Mizaru' (available at Nola Boutique)
Coat: COS
T-shirt: Armorlux (available from Our Daily Edit)
Jeans: Vintage Levis
Shoes: COS
Bag: Sandqvist 'Anna' (available from Our Daily Edit)

Photography: Emma Gutteridge


--- FOLLOW ---

YouTube / instagram  / twitter / pinterest / facebook / bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to ask- how tall are you? kate xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, I'm 5 foot 6 and a half inches x

      Delete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger