Kiehl's VIP

Wednesday 18 February 2015



I was so excited when Kiehl's asked me to be their VIP for the evening. It's no secret they're my favourite skincare brand and the thought of spending an evening hearing about new products, drinking bubbly and leaving with a delux goody bag was almost too much to bear. Anyway I managed to get through it and arrived home with even more fabulous products to try. Which by the way, have so far been brilliant and deserving of a blog post / video all of their own. Watch this space.


Filming: Josh Van Nes 

Kiehl's, 22 Dukes Lane, Brighton


--- FOLLOW ---

1 comments:

  1. Hi! Must leave a comment here and tell you how much I like your blog. You are such a beautiful and charismatic woman, always enjoy reading your articles.

    Here's a question I've got: What kind of eyeshadow do you use? I really like the natural look of your eye make up.

    All the best from Berlin!*

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger